Two types of structures which adapt seamlessly to the needs of the task at hand involving working at a height, whether it involves covering a building structure or carrying out industrial maintenance work.
It’s essentially composed of frames or gantries, assembled together via platforms and spars, as well as diagonals, which create a perfectly robust structure. Requiring few elements and operations, this classic scaffolding is quick to assemble and offers a secure base for all types of work, as well as offering savings on equipment and time required for installation and removal.
- Comfortable use (available in 0.70m width)
- Compatible with the MULTI system in some configurations.
- Lightweight and compact pre-fabricated frame, easy to transport.
- Minimal elements for quick set-up.
- Easy to assemble.
- 2-year guarantee.
Its main features are its versatility and flexibility, adapting to any need and any geometry – no matter how complex – regardless of the difficulty of the shape to be matched. This system is compatible with all possible configurations for construction, restoration, renovation, industrial maintenance and event sectors, etc.
Scaffolding composed of standard elements are replacing the tubes and clamps , and are characterised by locking discs which are vertically spaced every 50 cm. Fitted with 8 different joints on a single surface, they enable the assembly of all elements whilst ensuring extreme stability and rigidity. This system is ideal for installing scaffolding towers with or without wheels for moving them.
- Multi-directional: 8 positions.
- Can be adjusted to all types of facades and work sites.
- Width can be adapted to the desired measurements.
- High-resistance guides (galvanized components) – Ø48.3 mm.
- Thickness: 3.2mm.
- Robust: precise assembly and built-in locking system.
- Option of 180° assembly for each connection.
- Efficient: bears heavy loads and allows for access to high heights.
- Wide range of components available.
- 2-year guarantee.