Tendo (hereinafter referred to as « We ») considers the protection of the users’ personal data of its website (https://www.andamios-tendo.com) (hereinafter referred to as « You ») to be of utmost importance.
We collect your personal data in a way that is fair, lawful, transparent and proportionate to the purposes of our processing.
- What is personal data? Personal data – or personal information – is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly. It may include your name, first name, postal and email addresses, as well as your browsing data.
- What is a data controller? This is the person or organization that decides to process your personal data, and decides why and how it is used.
- What is a data purpose? This is the main purpose for which your data is used.
- What is a legal basis? It is the basis on which the use of your data is legal.
- What is a data retention period? This is the period of time for which we need to use your data in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, unless we are permitted or required by law to store it for a longer period.
- WHO IS THE PROCESSING MANAGER?
Tendo shall be liable for the processing of your personal data collected on the Website.
- WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA AND HOW LONG DO WE STORE IT?
To facilitate a better understanding of the characteristics of our processing methods, the table below sets out the reasons why we process your data (purposes), our reasons for processing it (legal basis) and the period for which we use it (retention period).
|Purposes||Legal basis||Retention period|
|Management of your quote requests||Contractual execution||No storage|
|Sending of commercial offers by email unless you object to receiving such mailings|
(A checkbox « I agree to receive UNYC offers » is provided)
|Our legal interest in providing you with recommendations on products that may be relevant to you.||For a period of 3 years from our last contact with you or until you cancel your subscription to these mailings.|
|Answering your questions||Our legal interest in meeting your requests||Time required to respond to your requests|
|Management of the website using cookies||Our legal interest in running our website, measuring its traffic, knowing the relevance of its content and its attractiveness.||Your data is stored for a period not exceeding 13 months.|
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In order to carry out the processing described above; we collect:
- Your name,
- Your first name,
- Your professional email address,
- Your professional telephone number.
If necessary, we may also collect personal data that you may enter in the free comment area provided when registering your PPE or in the Message section when contacting us. Please be sure to keep your comments in these sections neutral and objective and to limit the personal data you may provide to what is strictly necessary.
Subject to your prior approval to their filing, we may also collect data relating to your navigation on the pages of the site and your IP address through cookies. We carry out audience measurements enabling us to produce statistics on site traffic and analysis of the performance of our advertising campaigns. For more information on the purposes of the cookies we use, their issuers and the ways and means available to prevent them from being used, please consult the following address: www.axeptio.com
- TO WHOM DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be disclosed within our various departments to the persons entitled to process such data, in particular to members of sales department.
It is also sent to our external service providers, acting in our name and on our behalf, such as those involved in the management of our Internet site and for hosting our data. Your data may also be sent to our partner companies, members of the Frénéhard & Michaux group, to provide certain services at your request. For example, your data may be sent to the company Gamesystem to provide estimates for checking your PPE.
We may also be required, pursuant to a legal obligation, to transmit your personal data to an administrative authority or an accredited public body (e.g. social security, tax authorities or others).
- IS YOUR DATA SHARED WITH RECIPIENTS LOCATED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
Our personal data is processed mainly in Europe.
However, it may happen that personal data is actually transferred to a country located outside the European Union. In the event that such a transfer is made to a country whose level of protection is not considered to be appropriate by the European authorities, we are committed to providing appropriate safeguards for the transfer in accordance with the legislation in force.
For instance, we ensure that companies processing your data have signed data processing contracts based on the standard contractual clauses validated by the European commission, to which additional measures may be added, or have subscribed to a code of conduct or certification scheme.
You may request further information about the safeguards in place by emailing us at the address set out in section 7 – What rights do you have over your personal data? below.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pursuant to the regulations in force, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data from the data controller,
- The right to request the correction or deletion of your data,
- Where appropriate, the right to request that the processing of your data be restricted,
- The right to object to the processing. For processing based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- In some circumstances, the right to portability of your personal data.
The right to portability allows you, where the processing of your data is based on your consent or on a contract and is carried our using computerized processes, to receive from us your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Any personal data thus collected may then be transferred to another data controller with no interference whatsoever from us.
You may also set out general or specific instructions regarding the disposition of your personal data after death. General directives may be registered with a trusted third party certified by the CNIL, while specific directives may be addressed to the relevant data controller.
You are entitled to exercise your rights by contacting us be e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address:
POLÍGONO INDUSTRIAL, C/ LA RIOJA – PARCELA 89/1-2-3.TARAZONA 50500 – ZARAGOZA , SPAIN
Further information on your rights can be found at: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/les-droits-pour-maitriser-vos-donnees-personnelles
In the event that you consider that we are not respecting our obligations or your rights with respect to your personal data, you may file a complaint with the CNIL, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- MODIFICATION OF THE POLICY
Last update date: 26/09/2022